MOHA ATELIER ASSURANCE
Every parcel that leaves our warehouse is fully checked by our packing team to ensure that customer receives ordered item in good condition. However, we are always happy to help you.
Customer completely understands and agree with return & refund policy of the seller before placing an order.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Made to Order or Customised items, do not qualify for a refund or an exchange. Customer is advised to check the ordered products and quantity in the invoice prior to accepting the package from the logistics/courier.
Goods are classified as faulty, if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault has occurred. Items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. If your item is faulty (i.e. received damaged or manufacturing fault), we can offer alternatives such as repair or exchanges. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items.
In case of a discrepancy, we request you to leave a remark with the logistics/courier company and notify us on firstname.lastname@example.org with the discrepancy details within 24 hours of accepting the package. In case of the discrepancy found correct, Seller will Repair (in case of minor defect) or Replace (in case of major defect).
Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and sent back to the customer. Returned items to comply with below mentioned points:
- Items should be returned unused and with all garment tags still attached to the item. Loose tags or broken tags will not be accepted for an exchange or refund.
- Returns that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer and/or a refund refused.
- All items returned should have an Invoice to allow easy identification and prompt processing. Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender.
- We recommend that you insure the return shipment as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them at our warehouse. In case of dispute, we also recommend you retain proof of sending.
- Returned items to be sent back to us within 14 days of receiving your order.
- In case Seller is not able to fulfil order due to sudden increase in orders, then 100% of the amount paid by customer would be refunded for the cancelled orders.
- In case customer cancels the order within 7 days from the order date, then 50% of the amount would be refunded.
- In all other cases, no refund would be allowed.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
- To return or exchange a product please email us at email@example.com mentioning the product details along with reason for return or exchange and we will help you with the process.
- You should send the product to: P-103, Sector-A, 2A, Metropolitan CHS, Kolkata, West Bengal, India 700 105. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Your purchase should be sent back to us within 14 days of receiving your order.
- You will be notified by email once your return has been received and processed as per our Return & Refund Policy.
We have made every effort to display the colors of our products that appear on garments image as accurately as possible. However, please be aware that when ordering from the web colours seen on a monitor will be slightly different as compared to the actual outfits or accessories ordered.
Most of the garments are hand finished; a slight variation (up to 5%) in the shade/colours and design selected by you is considered as a normal practice, as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a colour under different light and weather. Also due to variations in individual user’s monitor settings, calibrations, colour printing settings, and lighting sources, we cannot guarantee the exact match to the colours represented on the photo. Below mentioned differences will not fall under category of faulty goods in relation to the outfit ordered:
- Some garment may have variations in patterns due individual dyeing methods.
- Some garments are hand dyed therefore the colours are not guaranteed. please take care when handling these garments or washing these, we are not liable for any damage to your garment or other garments due to not complying with the washing instructions where given.
- Due to the very nature of the work to these delicate hand made garments there can be displacements of sequins, beading, stones and embroidery, these cannot be deemed to be a defect in the garment or as faulty good.
- Some Garments may have a smell of chemical, which is due to the process used to dry clean garments after embroidery.