- A Bengali Bride’s Journey – Evolving TraditionsThe Bengali bride’s journey of experimenting with her lehenga became a celebration of self-discovery and artistic expression. Her audacious endeavor served as a reminder that tradition can evolve and adapt seamlessly with modernity.
- 8 Ways to Save Money on Your Wedding DressWedding in India is a once-in-a-lifetime fashion moment which is memorable. You will probably on the hunt for a show-stopping design that reflects your style,Continue reading “8 Ways to Save Money on Your Wedding Dress”
- World’s Best Bridal Lehengas are made in KolkataLehenga is a popular traditional wedding dress for brides in Indian Subcontinent. Asian people from India, Pakistan and Bangladesh residing abroad in regions like US,Continue reading “World’s Best Bridal Lehengas are made in Kolkata”
- Lehenga for Wedding PartyThese days Lehenga is a popular choice for Wedding Party among female guests of all ages. Weddings in India are of unique importance. It isContinue reading “Lehenga for Wedding Party”
- Ideal time to plan for Wedding ShoppingWhat is ideal time to start bridal shopping? Moha Atelier suggest following timeline for ordering Customised Garments made from scratch. 45 Days For ordering 3-5 Lehengas / Dresses 3Continue reading “Ideal time to plan for Wedding Shopping”